There is something that could be on your farm that has the power to kill. You may not even remember that you own it. You may not realize how dangerous it is.
We didn’t realize when we purchased it 4 years ago and then forgot about it.
Until our puppy found it. Listen to hear this warning tale.
In this episode, we discussed
Bromathalin – WARNING if pet ingests this, make the pet vomit IMMEDIATELY, multiple times. Then rush to the vet for activated charcoal treatment. DO NOT treat with Vitamin K, it is not an anticoagulant